Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, December 15, 2008

Artic Blast 2008

So yesterday we had a snow storm move it's way into the Portland/Metro area. I think when Mother Nature sent it this way....she forgot about all of us up here in Clark County, WA. Oregon received 1-5 inches according to the news. Roads are bad .... schools are closed .... My sister Cassandra called and said she had a few inches. Here is what we recived.....



Yup...a very light dusting. And I took these photos at the peak snow fall moment.
We got gypped!! Hey - I 'm glad the roads are clear...But if it's gonna snow...I want at least 3 inches. Maybe on Wednesday. According to the weather stations- we might be able to get some snow on Wed. We will have to wait and see.

1 comments:

Cassandra said...

You really did get gyped. I will post picts later.