Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family fun

45w old
We had such a fun week. My sister and her family came in from Utah for Thanksgiving for 4 days. My other sisters who live local came over too. Brianna got to play with all her younger cousins. Little Miss Brianna had so much fun playing with her cousin Cooper. He's 18m old and so much fun. Brianna would sit near him and just play. He is also great at sharing cheerios with her. He was feeder her some at one point. It was so adorable. Hope he still has all his fingers. LOL. She would also watch her older cousins play. That would wear her out. She slept great after they left. She was tuckered out. Here is Brianna and Cooper watching Yo Gabba Gabba. You turn it on and they get excited, especially Cooper, and they are in a trance for a while.

Here is the cutest video. I got Cooper and Brianna Dancing to Yo Gabba Gabba.


We had so much fun. I miss them so much now - my house is too quiet.

Cute Brianna pics from this past week. I just love her new sweater.


1 comments:

Syd said...

Good times. We miss u guys too. I love that video, can u email it to me? We are watching gabba as i type.