We had 3 fun playdates this week.
Monday we went to Brianna's friend Madelyn's house and had a fun playdate. There were about 8 other kids there ranging in ages from 6w - 3y. Mommy really likes these Monday morning playdates - it gets us up and out of the house and mommy gets to interact with other mommies. Here is Brianna and Ethan.
Friday we went over to Kaelynn and Evans house. We got to play outside in the nice sunshine. Brianna wasn't to sure about the gravel path- but ended up getting used to it.
Saturday we got to go play with more of Brianna's friends - Finn and her BFF Bianca. Once again the kids played - and the mommies had a great time chit chatting.
Parks
We also went on a Park Walk Playdate. Mommy got to have a good walk at the park and then Brianna got to have fun playing at the playground.
Here are some of us mommies after our walk:
Brianna after our walk. She wore her hat the whole time. Normally she does not leave hats on her head, so this was great. It kept the sun off her face which was even better.
Mommy and Brianna swinging on the swings. She loved this.
Playing at the playground
Can't wait for more sunny weather so we can go on more walks and go to more parks.
Pretty Hair
I needed a change and decided to get my hair done this past week. I like it. It is very easy to do - blow dry and flat iron and it looks great!
Before:
After:




1 comments:
Hottie. I thought the pretty hair would be more shots of Bri....you look gorgeous. I mean you are hot no matter what, but I love the new do. Looks like you've been keeping busy and having lots of fun. Miss you.
Post a Comment