~I already use Shutterfly (check).
~Post a blog about it (check) - and receive free Holiday cards(Whoo Hoo ~ Happy Holidays to me).
I started doing my Holiday cards on Shutterfly right after I got married in 2005. I have always done Holiday cards, and I love photos- so this was a perfect way to start doing photos cards every year. I am not what I feel is a very creative person. So to have this site help me ‘appear’ creative is fantastic. It is so fun to search through all of the new card background ideas each year. You can sort by size, paper type, # of pictures on the card. There are so many choices. I have kept a copy of each one that I send out to put in my memory book. It’s fun to look back at them and see how we/our family has changed/ grown as the years have gone by.
It is so easy to rearrange the photos once you have them in a card layout. You can save your design, and come back and make changes as needed. I think the hardest part is deciding what photo I will use each year.
They also come with an envelope to mail them out in. You don’t have to go to the paper supply store to find the right size envelope.
There are so many things you can do with shutterfly.
I would, ok actually I do, recommend Shutterfly to everyone. It is easy, fun, and there are so many memories to be made.
THANKS SHUTTERFLY!!!!!
::: Off to go make my 2010 Holiday cards:::
~Post a blog about it (check) - and receive free Holiday cards(Whoo Hoo ~ Happy Holidays to me).
I started doing my Holiday cards on Shutterfly right after I got married in 2005. I have always done Holiday cards, and I love photos- so this was a perfect way to start doing photos cards every year. I am not what I feel is a very creative person. So to have this site help me ‘appear’ creative is fantastic. It is so fun to search through all of the new card background ideas each year. You can sort by size, paper type, # of pictures on the card. There are so many choices. I have kept a copy of each one that I send out to put in my memory book. It’s fun to look back at them and see how we/our family has changed/ grown as the years have gone by.
It is so easy to rearrange the photos once you have them in a card layout. You can save your design, and come back and make changes as needed. I think the hardest part is deciding what photo I will use each year.They also come with an envelope to mail them out in. You don’t have to go to the paper supply store to find the right size envelope.
Go check out all the Holiday card styles here:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards
I know my family also loves the photo books that I have made. Those are fun and easy too. Just drag and drop the photos on to a page and Shutterfly helps pick out the page layout based on the # of photos you have. Then you can rearrange the photos, write titles, captions. They are great memory books.
Check them out here:http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books
There are so many things you can do with shutterfly.
I would, ok actually I do, recommend Shutterfly to everyone. It is easy, fun, and there are so many memories to be made.
Start yours here with 50 free Holiday Cards :
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
THANKS SHUTTERFLY!!!!!
::: Off to go make my 2010 Holiday cards:::




1 comments:
Nice job, nice job. It was so easy for us to promote shutterfly, we both already love it!! I love your kids. I love Bree's cheezy smile and Noah's 5 month. Sooo cute.
Post a Comment