Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Dating Ultrasound update

So we went and had my dating u/s yesterday and we were right - I am about 5 days further along than what the calendar says. My LMP (last menstrual period) was not the 'average' 28dys - more like only 23. So I ovulated sooner than day 14. Anyways- what that means is the baby, based on gestation, gives me a due date of 5/3.... instead of 5/8. However, because the change is less than a week from my original due date - the DR office is more than likely not going to change my due date. So May 8th is my due date for baby H 3.0 Other than that - all looked good. I will try to post this weekend the picture we got.

1 comments:

Crystal Renae said...

Glad to hear everything looks good. :)